Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day #35 - A rough Sunday and two hours of sleep . . . .

Monday is going to be my rest day this week.  To make a long story short, running was not in the cards for today.  Kelly is leaving town to visit her sister in the morning and spending time together was important. 

I was wondering why the back of my leg was so sore today.  I didn't think I pulled my hamstring again when I skied and snowshoed this weekend.  Then Chris reminded me - while hiking down the mountain I fell into the sharp end of a 6-inch wide tree branch and broke it off with the bag of my leg.  Mystery solved.

On a different subject.  The new North Face jackets Chris, Trevor and I ordered were delivered today.  A Mountain Guide jacket and Catalyst jacket for each of us.  The jackets are for hard-core cold weather hiking.  As a friend of mine who works with North Face told us, "If you get cold with these jackets on, you better head the other direction."

THE <em>NORTH FACE</em> Men's <em>Mountain Guide</em> Gore-Tex <em>Jacket</em> Mountain Guide

The <em>North Face</em> Men's <em>Catalyst Jacket</em>Catalyst

I will be running 6 miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment