Monday, December 20, 2010

Day #48 - A double dip today . . . .

I started my day in the pool and ended it in the yoga studio.  My daughter-in-law Kristy joined me for swimming laps this morning and my son-in-law Trevor joined me for his first yoga class tonight.  As I have said before it really helps to workout with someone.  It also helps when you know someone is waiting for you - it forces good behavior.  :)

I am scheduled for an 8 mile run tomorrow and am looking forward to it.  After two years of running the miles seem to go by quicker.  I used to watch the mileage, pace and time 'over and over again' when I ran.  I now seem to get in more of a rhythm when I run and the miles seem to pass more quickly.  I seem to be able to get in a zone as I run - not every run but more often.

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Detroit Rock City' by Kiss.

Day #48 - 30 Minutes Swimming Laps.

Day #48 - 60 Minutes Hot Power Fusion Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment