Friday, December 24, 2010

Day #49 - As coach PBuck tells us - 'No excuses . . . . '

A rough night of sleep, an exhausting day, the clock is showing 8:00 pm - and I have 8 miles ahead of me.  There is always a reason not to run - I mean many reasons not to run.  However, as in all aspects of life if you only complete taskes when they are easy or convenient, they won't get done.  I changed into my running gear and put one foot in front of the other.  Not my best run, but I did run exactly at the pace defined by PBuck.

Accountability is key to achieving success.  The 'natural man' always gets in the way of accomplishing great things.  The 'you can't do it' influence creeps into our minds when we allow it to.  Running is helping me minimize this influence.

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Rockin' in the Free World' by Bon Jovi.

Day #49 - 8 Miles, Average Pace 8.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment