Friday, December 10, 2010

Day #38 - A nice stretch at 105 degress sounds good . . . .

After two days of running it was time for a hot yoga class. Yoga is such a great cross-training activity or rest- day activity when you just feel like you need to do something.  As I have said before, since I started yoga my hip and knee pain have disappeared.  I was really careful not to overstretch tonight - can't afford to miss any training time due to injuries. 

I have a 12 mile run on the calendar for Saturday.  Actually, I am looking forward to it as 12 miles is a good test to determine my running fitness level.

Good news - my wife gets home tomorrow. As I write this Post our dog Maddie is staring at me - bored to tears.  She can't wait for Kelly to get home as well.

Day #38 - 75 Minutes, Hot Yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment