Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day #62 and #63 - A little help for my foot . . . .

After running on Monday I decided to cross-train on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am trying to make sure my sore right foot does not get any worse. I biked for an hour and then followed up the next day with an hour of swimming laps. It is getting too close to the marathon to replace mileage with cross-training; but if my foot does not heal I risk having a bad experience in Los Angeles.

Although nothing beats a good doctor visit to analyze an injury the following website does an interesting job of analyzing a variety of foot injuries. Take a look . . . .


Thursday will be a rest day and then I will be at Keystone this weekend - and plan on skiing hard to get a great workout on both Friday and Saturday.

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Runnin' Down a Dream' by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment