Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day #10 - Back at it . . . .

We arrived at 24 Hour Fitness bright and early and got to work.  Kelly jumped on the treadmill and I jumped in the pool.  I figured 45 minutes in the pool would be a great cross-training session and would be easy on my strained hamstring and thigh muscle.  I was able to workout aggressively without risking further injury.

To whomever invented waterproof headphones and iPod cases, thank you.  It is so much easier to swim laps with a little 80s rock to help push you along.  Suggested song for your marathon training playlist - 'Roll Me Away' by Bob Seger.
 See full size imageSee full size image






Day #10 - 45 Minutes of Swimming Laps, 24 Hour Fitness, 6:15 am.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome seeing you track your progress! I should do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do. I would enjoy reading another person's process and progress.

    ReplyDelete