Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day #16 - Doubled-up today . . . .

It felt great to run again this morning and be back on my marathon training schedule.  I am really enjoying working out with Kelly.  Although most of the time we are both listening to iTunes, we can still see each other.  :)

Sleep continues to be an issue for me - what else is new.  Yoga has proven to help so I attended a hot yoga class after work.  I invited Al Prisco to join me - which he did.  Al has lifted weights for years and it shows.  However, flexibility is key to being a successful runner and yogo will be a huge benefit to Al.  Al did great and sent me a text message afterwards expressing how good he felt.  For anyone who thinks yoga is easy - think again.

Suggested marathon playlist song - 'Jet' (live version) by Paul McCartney and Wings.

Day #16 - 4 Miles, 8.50 Pace, 1% Incline, Treadmill, 24 Hour Fitness.

Day #16 - 75 Minute Hot Yoga, CorePower Yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment