Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day #11 - I know it looks strange . . . .

I was back at the pool again this morning to give my hamstring and thigh a little more time to heal.  I introduced you to waterproof iPod cases and headphones yesterday - today the Swimmer's Snorkel.  I know it looks strange and other swimmers do a double-take when they first see you.  However, it takes so much strain off your neck and enables you to breath much deeper.  Deep breathing leads to more efficient lungs and many other benefits. Although it may just be me, I can swim longer with greater focus when using a Swimmer's Snorkel. Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Crossfire' by Stevie Ray Vaughan.

National Geographic Snorkeler FIT Swim Mask and <em>Snorkel</em>

Day #11 - Swimming Laps, 45 Minutes, 24 Hour Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment