Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #15 - The pool today and then back on my feet tomorrow . . . .

My legs were still feeling the effects of the Mount Elbert climb so I learned from mistakes of the past and left my running shoes in the closet - and put on my swimming suit.  I completed 45 minutes of laps and then spent a few minutes in the steam room.

And I thought my wife wasn't a morning person.  As I was going back and forth in the lap pool she was on the treadmill, then the bike and then stretching.  To top this, on the way home she said, "Would you like to exercise 5 mornings per week?"  Really?  We're empty nesters - is there a problem with exercising in the evening?

Seriously, this is the benefit of having a workout partner.  They get you 'up and at em' even when you don't really feel like it.

I will be back on my feet tomorrow.  My running coach, Phillip Buckley, will be giving me a friendly phone call if the miles don't start clicking.

Day #15 - 45 Minutes of Swimming Laps, 24 Hour Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment