Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day #18 - Routine run . . . .

Today was just a routine run - nothing too exciting.  I had a chance to chat with Alison Brinkerhoff at 24 Hour Fitness. Alison is a great example of  'good things happen to good people'.  She was hard at work on the treadmill.  I will be back in the pool tomorrow morning and then I will run 8 miles with the Highlands Ranch Running Club on Saturday morning.

Gary C. suggested I drink XTINGUISHER 30 minutes before each run.  It really helps me get more out of my training.  If you are truly interested in getting healthy  - call Gary.  His contact information is in an earlier Post.

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Roll With the Changes' by REO Speedwagon.

Day #18 - 4 Miles, 8.50 Pace, 1.0% Incline, Treadmill, 24 Hour Fitness.

1 comment: