Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day #23 - If you do it right . . . .

I started the day with an early morning run - and it went really well.  I have not been eating and drinking pre-run as regimented as my training plan defines.  However, I ate 1/2 of a whole wheat english muffin with a little peanut butter and honey and had my XTINGUISHER drink 30 minutes before my run.  I felt great and had a hard time not running much faster than Phillip wants me to.

I attended a 75 minute hot yoga class today as well - and took it really easy.  I still have a slight strain in my hamstring and thigh muscle and cannot afford for them to get any worse.  Sada is a really good instructor - and keeps the studio hot.  I do not sweat much so it feels terrific to be wringing wet afterwards.

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Fast Cars and Freedom' by Rascal Flats.

Day #23 - 4 Mile Run, 8.50 Pace, 1% Incline, Treadmill.

Day #23 - 75 Minute Hot Yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment