Monday, November 29, 2010

Day #29 - Back on track with a double . . . .

It felt good to be able to run again this morning after a few days letting my shin splints heal.  They are not 100% but close enough.  24 Hour Fitness seems to be a gathering place for members of our ward.  We saw Clay Shubin and Christine Bezzant today. Clay has been struggling with a nerve issue that is not getting better.  It could cost him the ski season - which would kill him.  Let's hope for a recovery soon.

I ended the work day by attending a yoga class - Hot Power Fusion.  This class is more of a true yoga class in comparison to Hot Yoga.  The studio was filled to capacity - causing me to have to be in the middle of the room.  Not my favorite location - prefer the back corner. :)  The instructor today was a little 'out there'.  A lot of conversation about non-violence and practicing yoga; as it relates to muscles. I somewhat understood her point, but not fully and I was not about to ask questions. I was the only guy in the class with a shirt on - and that will not change.  CorePower Yoga is expanding rapidly around the country.  I should have bought a franchise. 

Suggested marathon training playlist song - 'Dreams (live version)' by Van Halen.

Day #29 - 4 Miles, 8.50 Pace, Treadmill.

Day #29 - 60 Minutes Hot Power Fusion Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment